Latest Release: Jep Extension 2.1
Released 6 April, 2021
Changes since 2.0:
- Support for Java Modules
- Lambda expressions and higher order functions
- Facilities for fast evaluation packages in multiple threads
- Full details
Jep Extensions add symbolic operations, a type system and structured
programming support to core Jep.
- Field type system
- Allows new types, like unlimited precision integers,
and rational numbers to be used with Jep.
- Vectors and Matrices
- Calculations with vectors matrices, and standard matrix functions.
- Fast evaluation
- Allows very fast evaluation for double precision
expressions and matrices with double value entries, typically 4-5 times faster.
- Symbolic operations
- Simplification, expansion, symbolic comparison and conversion to polynomials.
- Symbolic differentiation
- Allows the derivatives of expressions to be calculated
- Structured programming
- Allows block style programming, such as
- Lambda expressions
- Syntactical support for lambda function and higher order functions
- Conversion to/from presentation MathML
- Statistical Functions
- A range of statistical aggregate functions and distributions
An interactive console
is available, illustrating many of the features of Jep
To purchase a Jep license, visit the Order
page for more information.